It is important that the mattress can support the weight of the body in a balanced way in order to sleep healthily. Our mattresses follow the natural curves of the body and spine, when sleeping on a side or on the back. Whether its structure is MEMORY, LATEX, POCKET SPRINGS or traditional BONNELL, our mattresses do not neglect this aspect. The 7 ZONE lift differentiation allows a more uniform support of the back and of the spine, because in the zones of the mattress where there is greater stress due to non-uniform distribution of body weight, there is a greater lift. The most suitable mattress for the back is the ergonomic one. Legs, back and arms are held up in a balanced way and do not undergo abnormal pressures that could affect the bloodstream. Initially, the differentiated lift is imperceptible. It is more likely that the benefit of differentiated lift areas is perceived over time, especially in the further performance of the mattress, which will tend to resist more in the center than other mattresses delaying its deformability.
- FEET ZONE: Increased blood circulation thanks to a more flexible support.
- CALVES ZONE: Smoother bloodstream and less tingling in the limbs thanks to the softness of the surface layers of the mattress.
- THIGH ZONE: Correct posture of the spine thanks to adequate elastic support in this area of the mattress.
- PELVIS ZONE: Balanced support and correct posture of the spine thanks to the progressive spring system (or foam).
- RENAL ZONE: more comfortable support of this delicate area of the body thanks to an elastic and carrying support.
- SHOULDER ZONE: Proper back-head alignment and greater relaxation thanks to the greater sensitivity of the support structure.
- HEAD ZONE: Proper alignment of the cervical spine due to this particularly elastic area of the mattress.